On all our safaris we make use of specially designed and converted Toyota Land cruisers. We have put a lot of thought into adapting them to the rugged African bush, the rough conditions and the bumpy roads, providing maximum comfort and at the same time ensuring the best safari experience for our guests. Our safari vehicles have large sliding windows and pop-up roofs, offering excellent views and giving our guests fantastic opportunities for safe and undisturbed photography while on game drives.
In addition to our safari vehicle:
- Luxurious extensive fleets of 4×4 vehicles are fitted with Wi-Fi connect to keep you connected with friends and family whilst on safari,
- The latest radio communication equipments with high frequency,
- A guaranteed window seat for optimal photographic opportunities,
- An open roof top that enables one to get an amazing view of the parks & nature
- Fridge that enables you to have a cold drink anytime of the day,
- Inventors that enable you to charge your electronic devices,
- A warm African basket in the vehicle with hot water to make African tea or coffee anytime of the day
- Storage space for luggage so it travels with you
- More interior space
- First aid kit
- Wildlife Books and Maps
- And you will be guided with throughout the safari by our friendly well trained, professional driver guides.
OUR SAFARI GUIDES:
The safari guide is arguably the most important part of the whole safari experience. Get a great guide and you’ll have an incredible time – regardless of the wildlife, the weather or the lodge. Top Climbers Expedition’s safari Guides knows that fact, great at making conversation, able to relate to people,
Make sure you stay safe, make it interesting even in cases of wildlife no-shows, manage expectations as well as how to keep young children interested.