2 Days Budget Camping Safari – Tarangire & Ngorongoro Crater
In this 2 days safari you will first visit the Lake Manyara National Park with its tree climbing lions and more than 400 different bird species. The next day you visit the Tarangire National Park which is the home of the largest elephant population in the north of Tanzania. The park with its rough nature is still less visited than other parks in the north, our tip for real natural lovers. Accommodation is in tents at a campsite outside the parks near the small village Mto wa Mbu.
Day by Day Itinerary
You will be picked up at the Kilimanjaro International Airport and transferred to your hotel in Arusha town; you will meet your guide who will brief you on your upcoming safari. All the basic information about your safari will be given to you by safari guide.
- Hotel check in starts at 12:00pm.
- Overnight at Masailand Safari Lodge
- Note: No meals included
Travelling time: 2 hours
You will be picked up at your hotel in Arusha at 0700hrs and transferred to the Tarangire National Park to start off your game viewing experience in this magnificent park which is famous for its large collection of baobab trees, spectacular large mammal population and variety of bird species, not to mention one of the largest concentration of elephants in the country.
After your tour around the park, you will be transferred to the campsite where you will be spending the night.
- Overnight at Fanaka Campsite
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Included
You will depart the camp at around 06:00hrs and head to the Ngorongoro Crater for your final game drive. The crater is not only the largest unbroken caldera in the world but it is also one of the new 7 natural wonders of Africa.
After your morning game drive, you will take a break to enjoy your packed lunch at the Hippo Pool Picnic site. After lunch, you will be transferred back to Moshi/Airport in the afternoon via curio shops where you can grab some souvenirs to take back home with you.
- Overnight at Park View Hotel
- Meals: Breakfast & Lunch included
Rest in the hotel and transfer to the airport.
Hotels check out is 11:00am. In case you need a late check-out because of an evening flight, you have the option to extend your hotel stay till 6:00 PM for an extra fee
Prices for 2 Days Budget Camping Safari – Tarangire & Ngorongoro Crater
- Pick up and drop off from Kilimanjaro International airport.
- 2 nights of hotel Accommodation before and after safari (breakfast included)
- Transportation in a 4×4 Toyota Land cruiser with pop-up roof
- Professional and Experienced English-speaking safari guide
- All national park fees;
- Overnight stays in tents
- Sleeping tents
- Sleeping mattresses
- Camping equipment like table chairs etc
- Sleeping bag
- Three meals per day on safari;
- Bottled drinking water throughout the tour
- Medical kit;
- All mentioned activist as per itinerary