Ngorongoro Crater Day Trip
TANZANIA SAFARI DAY TRIPS
Ngorongoro crater is the largest intact caldera covering a 310-kilometre square, 600 meters deep and 20 kilometres across. It is one of the breathtaking natural wonders of Tanzania. It is a place within the Ngorongoro conservation area where man and wildlife come directly into contact. The crater serves as a habitat for a number of species of plants and animals found inside the crater.
Ngorongoro crater is located within the Ngorongoro conservation area found in the Arusha region which covers an area of about 8292 square kilometres and it is surrounded by many other features such as the northern highland forest, Maasai cultural bomas and the plains. Ngorongoro crater is 294km from Moshi town and 191 km from Arusha.
Ngorongoro crater has a lot of attractions it being the first one, diversity of wildlife, geological features, Maasai bomas, hippo pool, Lerai forest and black rhinos.
Activities within the Ngorongoro crater include; game viewing, photographing and visiting cultural bomas.
- Leave Moshi at 4:30 am
- Arrive in Ngorongoro at 10 am
- Spend 5 hours in the park
- Leave crater at 3:00 pm
- Arrive at Moshi at 8:00 pm.
Prices for Ngorongoro Crater Day Trip
- Transport in 4X4 Toyota Land Cruisers with pop up roof for game viewing.
- Government fees & taxes
- 18% VAT on tour fees & services
- Private English speaking safari guide
- Lunch box
- Crater service fees
- Entry fees
- Enough bottled mineral water throughout the safari
- All mentioned activist as per itinerary
- Medical kit